5/28/2020

2. Life, Time, and Uncertainty

How to cope with uncertainty
What is the thing that we, humans always ask for? Time. can we have more times to finish this paper? Wait, I need more time to get there.  And so on. The thing is, what I recently aware of, the amount of time given is enough. Enough that it becomes too much. Too much to handle, that I wish it could fast-forward. By the time you read this, you may already knew what I am referring to. Yes. The confinement we are or were in right now. What a period of time to live in! Now that I have all the time that I (unconsciously) asked for, I feel uneasy. overwhelm. numb at last.  

In this period of life, I truly can relate that life is absurd. Nothing is certain in our life except death. When all of this will be over? Will I have a proper graduation ceremony? Will I get a job in this situation? We throw ourselves to a routine to at least give a meaning into our nonsense life. Yes, I truly can relate. It is us that could decide what is the meaning of our life. Some days, I just couldn't get out of bed. Knowing that I had full control of my life, but I chose not to control it. Just let my emotions took control. Sad, anger, and disappoint. Some days, I finally had the energy to take control of my life. I was excited and all to give the meaning of the meaningless. But then, one day I shut down. Today is one of the day. Today, I wake up quite early, and ask myself "what is te point of I wake up early?". I could not give the answer. I started the day not feeling angry nor sad. Just live. But sometimes that is enough. 

All I have is time. I did everything I could. Studying, watching, reading, playing games. But it is too much. What ungrateful human I am. I'm trying not to. Well, if you read this nonsense I hope you all have a good day and health.

No comments:

Post a Comment