10/30/2020

Erha Skin Barrier Moisturizer Review

 Erha Skin Barrier Moisturizer

This post is a dedication for me and for you who loves skincare. I finally came up with another beauty review. This one is a moisturizer and a local brand! I noticed that Indonesian local brands in the beauty industry are growing fast and significant, the quality is on par with Korean skincare products I tried. This one is from Erha/Erhalogy. You guys are familiar right with Erha? This is not their prescription skincare that you got from their clinics. So everyone could buy it from their store (online/offline). I bought it online. 

These past couple of months I tried many skincare of local goodness, mainly that have natural ingredients or made for sensitive skin. I don't have sensitive skin, but since I'm battling with a red and painful breakout I thought I won't risk making my acne angry or irritate them. 

*Packaging: It comes with a plastic tube that is a plus because it keeps the product and the use of it more hygienic and easier than a jar packaging. It is also small and light, convenient for traveling. And I think it is fit to put in most of our makeup pouch. The product itself is 30 gr.

*Texture: It has a gel texture that surprises me considering this is for dry skin. Usually, dry skin moisturizer has a thick and creamy texture, but this one is quite the opposite. So light that somedays I feel it's not hydrating enough for my normal to dry skin. Since it has a light and easy to absorb texture, people with other skin types could also use this product. I saw my Twitter following who has combination skin also uses this product and they love it too! In fact, they are the ones that convinced me to buy this product.

And how is it under sunscreen or foundation? I don't have any complaints or problems regarding this. I tried it several times under the foundation or sunscreen (I use Maybelline fit me and L'oreal matte sunscreen) and it didn't patchy on my skin, still gliding smoothly. 

*Formula: 
Ceramide complex, PHA, zinc PCA moisturized and strengthen the skin barrier 
Niacinamide, allantoin dan DPG anti-inflammation prevent and help irritation and have a soothing effect 
Vitamin E as anti-oxidant
No fragrance

OK and how about the effect on my skin? Yes, I did feel the moisturized effect it still a good one even though as I mentioned somedays I need more help with hydration, so sometimes I add face oil to my routine. The soothing effect didn't show up instantly especially on my red acnes, they are still red after the application. What I noticed is helps with redness on my chin. I had breakout there too, mostly whiteheads, and I picked on them, cause the redness afterward. And niacinamide, everybody's favorite is in the ingredients list even though it's not the top ingredients. I did not see the dramatic changes in my dark spot honestly, maybe because the percentage is not high on the list.  Oh also, take a note, some people reviewed that they felt a tingling or hot sensation on their faces the first time they used it. But it's ok afterward. For me, I didn't feel it at all.

*Price: 89.000 - 90.000 on their Shopee official store.

Yap, that's all for my thoughts on Erha moisturizer. I give 4.5/5 stars for it. 0,5 for the lack of moisturizing on my dry skin days.

P.s: This post is also a dedication to my first photoshop illustration above. I just learned on how to use a pen tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment